Short-circuited car sparks Eastwood Mall fire, says management
A parked car which experienced short-circuit caused the fire that broke at Eastwood in Quezon City on Wednesday morning, the mall management said.
In a statement, Eastwood said the fire started at about 10:30 a.m. at the mall’s parking area.
The fire reached third alarm, but Eastwood said its firefighting team immediately put it out.
“No harm or injury was caused to any persons due to the incident and mall operations are proceeding as normal,” Eastwood said.
“The safety of our guests remains our number one priority and we will continue to assist any of our customers or residents should such incidents occur,” it added. Yuji Vincent Gonzales / AJH/ Erwin Aguilon, Radyo Inquirer
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps: