12 Metro Manila roads to get repairs, reblocking this weekend — MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — Motorists are being warned by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) to expect heavy traffic this weekend as 12 roads in Metro Manila are scheduled for repairs and reblockings.
In a statement released on Friday, the MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways will make the repairs from 11 p.m. of Nov. 8 until 5 a.m. of Nov. 11.
The MMDA said motorists are advised to take alternate routes as repairs will be made on the following:
- Edsa Camp Crame Gate to after Annapolis Street (beside MRT)
- Edsa after Muñoz to Bansalangin Street (1st lane from sidewalk)
- G. Araneta Bayanin intersection
- Quirino Highway Nightingale to Zabarte Road (inner lane)
- General Luis St. from Samonte Street to SB Road
- Elliptical Road after Maharlika Street (6th lane from outer sidewalk)
- A. Bonifacio Avenue near Marvex Drive (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Avenue/C-5 after CP Garcia Street in front UP Town Center (truck lane)
- Edsa after Aurora Boulevard to New York Street (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Congressional Avenue Extension corner Luzon Avenue (2nd lane from center island) and after Tandang Sora Avenue (truck lane)
- Luzon Avenue before Congressional Avenue Extension (1st lane from center island)
- R. Magsaysay Boulevard after Magsaysay Bridge going Quiapo (inner lane). /muf – By: Consuelo Marquez
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.