Hyundai PH enacts enhanced safety and health protocols for dealers
Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI), the official Philippine distributor of Hyundai passenger and commercial vehicles, launches the 6 step Hyundai ARMOR (Active Response, Management, Operations, and Resumption) for After-Sales services. Here’s the news from Hyundai:
Strictly adhering to the recently-issued Hyundai Guidelines for Protection and Safety (GPS) which outlines stringent health and safety protocols for all dealerships to follow upon resuming operations, Hyundai ARMOR covers several programs designed to give worry-free vehicle ownership through a full suite of competent, safe, and proactive programs that boast enhanced online resources to maximize contact-less transactions and the application of globally-prescribed health and sanitation measures.
The 6 Steps highlights essential steps that minimize if not eliminate face-to-face transactions, adhering to globally-prescribed health and safety guidelines, social distancing, crowd regulation, use of protective gear, and thorough, regular sanitation of dealership facilities, particularly service reception, service bays, equipment, and serviced vehicles:
- Online and Remote Service Appointment and Consultation with Hyundai technical experts via the Hyundai CARES 24/7 contact center, hyundai.ph or www.facebook.com/HyundaiPH;
- Customer Arrival at Dealership which includes contact-less reception, temperature scanning of customers and sanitation prior entry to dealership, anti-bacterial misting of incoming vehicles, and drop-off of vehicles;
- Receiving and Advising that utilizes digital devices for contactless walk-arounds, explanation of costs and scope of work, and authorization of job orders;
- Vehicle Servicing that uses two-way radios to maintain zero contact between job control, parts, workshop and washing to ensure timely servicing and release of vehicles, and thorough sanitation of vehicles before handover including high-touch points (e.g. door handles);
- Vehicle Handover with contactless payment and delivery procedures; and
- Post Service Follow ups
Other Hyundai ARMOR programs include the following:
- Hyundai CARLINISAN vehicle “deep-cleaning” and organic anti-bacterial disinfection/fumigation packages for added peace of mind once you hit the road again;
- Hyundai D2D: Dealer-to-your-Door Program that deploys service mobiles to transport dealership teams for door-to-door home service (selected minor repairs) and pickup and delivery service;
- Special PMS promo for service discounts and freebies.
HARI President and CEO Ms. Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo said: “Hyundai ARMOR shows how our After Sales team takes to heart the health and well-being of customers and dealership personnel. This is how we want to welcome everyone back: armed with a foolproof and sustainable means to protect you and your vehicles so that we all have better journeys and face better days ahead.”
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.